Friday, March 24, 2017

OOTD Making 2007 Me Proud

OOTD Making 2007 Me Proud


Followers of my Tumblr will have already seen this outfit but I couldnt resist sharing it here. Spurned on by the middle-school alternative Spotify playlist I mentioned last week, Ive been enjoying a bit of a nostalgia trip. This outfit was inspired by something I would have absolutely loved around 2007 when I was around twelve years old.


I think it still holds up.


I feel like the type of girl whod appear in a pop punk music video.  Its not a bad look, certainly a nice change of pace from the corp-goth inspired looks Ive been favoring recently. 




Details:

Corset: Amazon; Skirt; Fanplusfriend, T-shirt: Target; Shawl: Vintage; Shoes: Payless, Fishnets, Jewelry: Various.



How are you all doing this week?

Available link for download

No comments:

Post a Comment