Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 Screen Won't Unlock






How to unlock samsung galaxy ace (for free) from a network my phone was locked to 3 network here in uk and i badly needed to unlock it because my other phone got damaged and couldn't afford to get a new phone.. I found out how to fix my samsung galaxy when it doesn't want to unlock all the time. hope this video helps lots of other people out their.. Http://fastgsm.com/376 want to use your samsung galaxy ace 2, i8160, i8160p, i8160l, s7560m or ace ii x on a different network, but can't? traveling abroad a....












I bought an unlock code for my samsung galaxy m919 from tmobile, but it was not accepted.those guys told me to do a factory reset and try again, but still not working. so i sent them a video showing is not working, and bought an unlock code from different company, but got exactly same unlock code for my galaxy s4 m919.. Samsung galaxy ace 2 how to unlock samsung galaxy ace 2 for free about phone unlocking. when you buy a phone from a network provider either on pay as you go or contract, you will most likely be locked to their network.. My galaxy s2 "swipe to unlock" screen won't unlock. i've taken the battery out and restarted it again with no success. i had just restarted the phone after an app froze. hi any ideas why my samsung galaxy s5 won't send messages i've taken out battery. no luck. phone is still conected with vodafone . sent a message at 1607..



samsung galaxy ace 2 screen won't unlock

visit link reference



No comments:

Post a Comment